Jeep Safari in India
Sites of Jeep Safari in India
Jeep safari in India is still a budding concept, but still it is now catching up the heat due to its irresistible features. Magnificent temples, local houses, craft working, weaving and village life, hot springs, lush forests, abundant flowers and bird life - enjoy your holidays the way you want with Jeep Safari. Some of the most exclusive Jeep safari destinations include
Jeep Safari in Himalayan Regions:
The Himalayan Tracts will give you the utmost opportunity to unwind amidst of the natural and man made wonders. It is advisable to take up any of the customized jeep safari tours offered by the tourism board of India. Jeep Safari in this region, ranging from the short jeep side tours to long ranging holidays. Experience an amazing driving through the mountainous valleys of J & K.
Jeep Safari in Ladakh:
With more and more people coming to India for spending their holidays Jeep safari at the high altitude lake of India is getting its share of attention. You will enjoy the extreme point of your adventure trip at Pangong Lake & Tso Moriri Lake, Ladakh. The drive takes round about four hours to Changla Pass. The high altitude Jeep Safari destinations of Leh, Ladakh and Kinnaur - Spiti are considered to be the most arduous and at the same time exhilarating.
Jeep Safari in Rajasthan
Open jeep Safari offers you the most convenient way of seeing rural Rajasthan. The best jeep safari destinations in Rajasthan includes in and around Udaipur, Mewar Region, Shekhawati Region and Jaisalmer. The Tribal regions, the small villages, the ruins of forts, the temple complexes and long sandy desert stretches are just waiting to be explored by you.
Apart from all the above written destinations almost all the Indian wildlife sanctuaries including Ranthambore National Park, Corbett National Park, Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary etc. have jeep safari facility. Discover the hidden mysteries of India jungle with a jeep Safari.
Recreation while on Jeep safari in India
Jeep safari will offer you a mix bag of recreation. You can always pick the best from that bag.
Jeep safari was specifically can offer adventurous explorers the opportunity to discover the flora and fauna in the mountains and jungles of the Indian terrain. Visit several natural habitats and see wild citizens in their own den
See different culture. Enrich your knowledge with the firsthand experiences. Eat, drink, dance, enjoy life the way Indians do. Life will be never same on your Indian jeep safari tour.
Jeep safari clubbed with other adventure sports like paragliding, Skiing, Parasailing etc provides a fulfilling experience. Live every moment of your holiday to the fullest.
Tips on Jeep Safari in India
- The Best time for safari is October to March.
- While you are getting your vehicle over very rough terrain takes patience, practice, preparation, and planning.
- Remember the 7 P's during your trip Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
- In the tricky places be very slow and deliberate.
- Carry a good mix of Woolens and light clothing.
- Carry climatic condition suntan lotions and moisturizers.
- Take a local guide who is well aware of the Local language and paths.
- Enjoy your Jeep safaris with a certain group of people.
- Carry your basic amenities.
- Stay in regular contacts with your family members.
- Don't forget to carry your own medicines and first aid box.
- Drink plenty of drinking water.
- Ensure that the jeep is in good condition.
- Check all the relevant permits and licenses relating to the jeep.